1854 The RNLI took over the station.
1862 The first RNLI boathouse was built on the harbour beach.
Six Silver Medals were awarded in the 1800s for rescues off the coast.
1905 A new boathouse and roller slipway were built on the north side of Castle Hill.
1923 The stations first motor lifeboat arrived
1938 A Silver Medal was awarded to Acting Coxswain John Rees and Bronze Medal to Motor Mechanic Alfred Cottam for rescuing eight men from the steamer Fermanagh.
1952 A Centenary Vellum was awarded to the station.
1953 A Silver Medal was awarded to Coxswain Thomas Richards and Bronze Medals to Bowman William Thomas and Motor Mechanic William Rogers for rescuing seven crew from the St Govans light vessel.
1963 A collective Framed Letter of Thanks was sent to the Coxswain and crew for a service to the vessel Kilo
1966 A Silver Medal was awarded to Crew Member Michael Wilson and Bronze Medal to Bowman Joshua Richards for rescuing six children cut off by the tide. Michael Wilson also received the Maud Smith award for the bravest act of lifesaving that year.
1968 A Framed Letter of Thanks was awarded to Second Coxswain Ivor Crockford and a Letter of Appreciation was sent to Assistant Mechanic R Thomas for a service to the vessel Manta.
1969 A collective Framed Letter of Thanks was sent to the Coxswain and crew for recovering a childs body after a cliff fall.
1972 An inshore lifeboat (ILB) station was established with a D class lifeboat.
1976 A new ILB boathouse was built on the north side of the harbour.
1982 A Bronze Medal was awarded to Coxswain Joshua Richards and Thanks of the Institution Inscribed on Vellum were awarded to Crew Members John John and Michael Wilson for rescuing the one person from the catamaran Helen-M on 7 October 1981.
1983 Thanks of the Institution Inscribed on Vellum were awarded to Coxswain William Alan Thomas and Crew Member Charles Hugh Crockford for rescuing two boys cut off by the tide.
1984 The Thanks of the Institution Inscribed on Vellum was awarded to Crew Member Nicholas Tebbutt for rescuing five people from the yacht Sailing Bye on 25 September 1983.
1986 The Tyne class lifeboat RFA Sir Galahad was placed on service on 6 September.
1987 Thanks of the Institution Inscribed on Vellum were each awarded to ILB Helmsman Dennis Young and Crew Members John John, William James and Roy Young for rescuing an injured swimmer on 2 August 1986.
1990 A Silver Medal was awarded to Coxswain William Alan Thomas for saving the skipper of the fishing vessel Silver Stream and rescuing two crew from the fishing vessel New Venture. The crew also received Silver Medal service certificates.
Coxswain William Alan Thomas also received the Maud Smith Award for the bravest act of lifesaving in 1989.
2002 Former Mechanic Charles Crockford was awarded an MBE by Her Majesty The Queen.
The station was awarded a 150th anniversary Vellum.
2004 Coxswain Alan Thomas was awarded an MBE by Her Majesty The Queen.
2006 The Tamar class lifeboat Haydn Miller was placed on service.
2012 The D Class lifeboat Georgina Taylor was placed on service.
At Tenby lifeboat station the following awards have been made:
Framed Letter of Thanks 3
Thanks of the Institution Inscribed on Vellum 9
Bronze Medal 5
Silver Medal 10